Wednesday, October 17, 2007

PTS 10th Anniversary Party


View from the party at Roppongi Hills

The Party Room

PTS Consulting Japan KK has been operating in Japan for 10 years. The company held a party for staff and clients at Roppongi Hills Observatory Cafe.



Kojima-san...Japanese owner


Kevin from London and Alain from PTS Japan

E-chan...PTS staff and running partner!

sam, lynne and me


sam, lynne, ruari and me!

ruari strangling me!

I was nominated to work on the reception for the first 2 hours but got to enjoy most of the party antics later on.

The party being on a Monday night I thought getting home at 1am was late enough....I found out the next day that most of the guys in the office were still going strong at 5am!

1 comment:

ricky_pops said...

I demand more updates and more photos of your sexy self!!!
Ride that pow pow all winter long... I am sooo jealous!
Have you seen Ultan since he moved back into Tokyo?