Monday, September 10, 2007

It's a small world

I am just finding out that even the biggest cities in the world can become small places - Friday after our run around the palace Ayumi and I went for dinner in a small tex-mex in Roppongi and just as a group fo Japanese guys were leaving one of them approached me and said (in perfect English) "I think I know you...."
and I'm thinking "ummmm I don't think so....."
and he proceeds...."Yes, night club in Shibuya...."
and I'm....."OOOOHHHHH, yes"
and he "you remember my friend....!!!" .....and now I'm going a bit red!(details now to be withheld).
Then another guy that Ayumi and I met in slightly bizarre situation a few months ago also came in.....how in a city who's population is almost the same as the whole of Australia can I still not escape such situations?!

No comments: