Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Party time!

Another long weekend in Japan and I seemed to spend 50% of it dancing and 50% sleeping!
An early start on Saturday with a day of snorkelling and yoga booked with Kiren, Tomoko and Rika started the weekend with good intentions. I have never tried snorkelling before and with the instruction in Japanese it was quite funny!

Saturday night was a drum and bass night at Womb to see Andy C and MC GQ. Not the biggest fan for D&B but it was good for a change and the club was packed as ever. Not wanting to go home at 5am when the club closed I joined a group of people at a private party in an upstairs bar where I was informed if we bought a drink we got a voucher to get into an all day club for free.
So the night ended 3 clubs later at 8.30am.

Having slept away most of Sunday I was ready for round 2 - this time a Hip Hop night at AgeHa. I went with Andy, Ben and Dave, and wasn't sure what to expect but I was very impressed. The boys got the night going on the train with their rendition of "the same girl" - (check out the video on my Facebook if you are my friend....hilarious!) The headline was Lupe Fiasco and was surprisingly impressed.
4 clubs in 2 days meant that the rest of the time I was sleeping....and now back at work am feeling the effects....but was definitely worth it.

No comments: